10 maggio 2015

Yeah, I remember you like yesterday


Outside there's children laughing 
The radio plays my favorite song 
The sun is shining 
Oh, and peace broke out in the world 

And no one says a cruel word 
And peace is the sweetest sound 
I've ever heard 

And baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming home

She was just sleeping somewhere 
Now she's come back to hold my hand 
And we go walking 

And the years have all melted away 
Yeah, I remember you like yesterday 
And the summer's here, so say goodbye to rain 

And baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming home 

I feel like I am surely dreaming 
How can things, oh, so quickly change? 
Well, it's strange but true I'm telling you truthfully see 

That baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming home 

Oh, baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming back to me 
Yeah, baby's coming back to me 
My baby's coming home

Visto ormai un mese fa, oggi è il giorno giusto per parlarne anche qui. I film di Nanni Moretti non li vedo più come normali film: andare al cinema è come incontrare un amico amatissimo dopo quattro o cinque anni per farsi raccontare cosa gli è successo in quel periodo di tempo, e confrontarlo col proprio vissuto.

Nessun commento :

Posta un commento